Even the best-run and longest-established.businesses across the country continue to feel the adverse effects of the coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown, whilst the UK government announces measures to keep the economy buoyant during the pandemic, managing risk and cash flow in these uncertain times is critical.
We have produced a three-page factsheet providing information for you and your business on:
- what to do about payment of tax
- new procedures at Companies House
- change to wrongful trading provisions
- government assistance for business
- directors, dividends, company law and procedure.
Feel free to download to your device by clicking the link below
To help manage your business’ risk & cash flow during the Covid19 outbreak here is what you can do
HB Accountants are accountants for business – we are working hard helping our clients’ to make the right decisions for their business.
Latest blogs from HB Accountants
- COVID19: Reimburse employees, tax-free, for costs incurred by working from home
- COVID19: HMRC’s Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) claims corrections facility now live
- COVID19: Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: 10 June cut off and ‘flexible furloughing’ from July
- COVID19: Planning to return to the workplace post lockdown
- COVID19: Tax-Free Childcare and 30 hours free childcare changes eligibility have changed during Coronavirus
The information contained above is for general guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the contents are accurate, please note that each individual has different circumstances and it is essential that you seek appropriate professional advice before you act on any of the information contained herein. HB Accountants can accept no liability for any errors or omission or for any person acting on or refraining from acting on the information provided in the above