Changes have been made and a new revised version of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme: step by step guide has been published by Gov.UK. The guide explains the information that you as an employer needs to provide to claim for your employees’ wages.
Updated: 11 May 2020
Claim for your employees’ wages through the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme – a step by step guide for employers
View here or scroll down to download to your device.
For more information on the scheme and further eligibility requirements, visit guidance on GOV.UK
HB Accountants will bring you updates as soon as we know more.
The team at HB Accountants will be happy to assist you with making any claims – feel free to contact us 01992 444466 or by email.
We are here for you during this difficult time. Our business contingency plan is in place and we will do everything we can to support our clients during this uncertain period, please do not hesitate to contact us here if you have any concerns or queries.
Latest blogs from HB Accountants
- COVID19: How to find out if you are eligible for the Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
- COVID19: Free Web Workshops from HB Accountants to help you and your business
- COVID19: Grants and funding programmes to assist social enterprises, local organisations & charities
- COVID19: Claiming the self-employment grant scheme
- COVID19: Top-up to local business grant funds scheme – local authority discretionary fund
The information contained above is for general guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the contents are accurate, please note that each individual has different circumstances and it is essential that you seek appropriate professional advice before you act on any of the information contained herein. HB Accountants can accept no liability for any errors or omission or for any person acting on or refraining from acting on the information provided in the above