We have scheduled two further Web Events for you. These are challenging times and our aim is to support as many people as we can through providing critical information for you and your business to help see you through to the other end of this period.
We received a resounding thumbs up after our first Web Workshop last week in collaboration with Action Coach Yiannis Yianni and we are excited be able to offer you more workshops throughout May 2020.
Business after lockdown – Web Workshop – Thursday 14th May – 12pm
- Where will employees want to work after lockdown is eased?
- Have you planned the return to work for furloughed employees?
- Have you considered flexible working?
There are many questions surrounding business after lockdown, join us as we help to put you on the right path
How to stress less in business and how to sleep better – Web Workshop – Wednesday 20 May – 1pm
- Is your sleep out of sync?
- Stress and worry are one of the common disturbers of your sleep
- We may struggle to get to sleep or stay asleep when we have too much on our minds but there are other factors which can impact and affect the quality and quantity of our sleep
- Understanding what you can do to take charge of your sleep can help remove some of these obstacles which have a negative impact
- Lets see what we can do to improve things for you
Our business contingency plan is in place and we will do everything we can to support our clients during this uncertain period, please do not hesitate to contact us here if you have any concerns or queries.
Latest blogs from HB Accountants
- SEISS 5 grant applications to open in late July (Self-Employment Income Support Scheme)
- Act Now! Super-deduction – a very attractive £25m tax break on capex investment
- How to determine if your worker is employed or self-employed following the new IR35 rules for the private sector from April 2021
- Cash is King – Here’s how to generate cash right now
- Finance for School Leavers in England – Your Need to Know Guide
The information contained above is for general guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the contents are accurate, please note that each individual has different circumstances and it is essential that you seek appropriate professional advice before you act on any of the information contained herein. HB Accountants can accept no liability for any errors or omission or for any person acting on or refraining from acting on the information provided in the above