Welcome to our new series of blogs that will help organisations and businesses of all sizes with PLANNING FOR GROWTH.
After the roller coaster 18-months of lockdowns, openings and for some, a reduced customer base, it’s time to refocus our energies on growth. Over the next few months, we will write a number of blogs on this topic. They will be packed full of guidance and tips that will help your business flourish. Featuring ways to streamline your processes, that will prompt you to review your activities, as well as offering invaluable advice.
We are also delighted to be on a panel selected by Hertfordshire Growth Hub, working in partnership with Broxbourne Borough Council, who are bringing you a free virtual event. This event is aimed at business owners affected by the financial impact of the pandemic. The panel will highlight the importance of increasing your business’ financial resilience and how to build it, plus will provide advice and guidance on the available funding solutions like loans and grants.
Free Webinar: Building Financial Resilience for Your Business
Date: Wednesday 20th October
Businesses have faced so many challenges over the last 18 months, especially financially. Encountering closure and decreased sales, supply chain disruption and clients unable to pay invoices. So with employees now returning from furlough, potential increased supply chain costs, and other overheads adding financial pressure to SMEs, it is increasingly important to ensure your business is financially resilient.
You will hear:
- Why financial resilience is so important and should be a high priority for business owners and finance manager
- Practical tips on how you can remain financially resilient, including planning for economic recovery and managing cash flow
- Advice on funding solutions available, including government support
- How to approach potential lenders and what alternative funding methods are available
- How The Hertfordshire Growth Hub and other providers can help
To join this event & help improve your business’ financial resilience and ensure you are prepared for the potential financial challenges you may face, click below to register.
If there are any topics that you would like to see covered – or if you are a specialist who would like to share your knowledge with our amazing clients – then please get in touch – we’re always open to ideas!
Remember that the HB team is here to support you. If you would like to talk about how we can help you and your business flourish and grow, please feel free to contact the team on 01992 444466. We’re accountants for business and we’re here to help you survive and grow.
Read our latest blogs below
- Making Tax Digital Income Tax Self Assessment delay announced (MTD ITSA) delayed to 2024
- HB Accountants are buzzing about positive changes
- The HB Accountants History part 4: The life of a post-war articled clerk
- Celebrating Colin Wilkinson’s 60th Birthday: Do you know your accountant?
- Boris Johnson outlines new 1.25% health and social care tax to pay for reforms – National Insurance increase NICs
The information contained above is for general guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the contents are accurate, please note that each individual has different circumstances and it is essential that you seek appropriate professional advice before you act on any of the information contained herein. HB Accountants can accept no liability for any errors or omission or for any person acting on or refraining from acting on the information provided in the above
Feel free to follow us on Instagram to get to get a flavour of who we are @HBAHoddesdon