Your business has survived ‘lockdown’ and restrictions are starting to ease. But what next? The most challenging times for businesses still lay ahead. Action Coach Yiannis Yianni is keen to spread his message that “those businesses that try to carry on as they were before may, sadly, not survive” – he has a plan.
Your business has survived lockdown – what next?
Whether you rebuild and grow stronger in the face of this adversity, or whether you succumb, is entirely up to you. Your attitude, decisions and actions in the coming weeks will determine your outcome.
We have partnered with Business Growth Specialist and acclaimed Business Coach, Yiannis Yianni, for a dynamic webinar that will help you to:
- Understand the steps that you should be taking now to ensure you can make your business stronger
- Cut through the noise and overwhelm to focus on your priorities
- Rediscover your energy, drive and enthusiasm and regain control of your future
After the webinar you will also have the opportunity to book a free, personalised one-to-one session with Yiannis to help you make your plan a reality.
To book your place on the webinar click the link below;
Once you register you will be sent joining details for the webinar.
REBUILD OR RETREAT: 5 STEPS TO A STRONGER BUSINESS – FREE WEBINAR
Wednesday 29th July 9.00am – 10.00am
Latest blogs from HB Accountants
- COVID19: Important guidance when visiting us
- CJRS Version 2.0: Variable hours employees, making claims and practical tips to get you ready
- COVID19: VAT Payment Holiday Window Closes on 30th June
- COVID19: The Bounce Back Loan and the Power of Protection
- 7 key warning signs your business is in danger
The information contained above is for general guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the contents are accurate, please note that each individual has different circumstances and it is essential that you seek appropriate professional advice before you act on any of the information contained herein. HB Accountants can accept no liability for any errors or omission or for any person acting on or refraining from acting on the information provided in the above