Following our popular Tax Saving Strategies to Implement blog, Team HB’s Amy Armitage will be joining Grosvenor Wealth Management‘s David Assor for an informative webinar on utilising the tax allowances that are available to you, to save you tax
The webinar will explore the range of personal allowances available to you to save you tax. It explains the different allowances and how to utilise them.
- Understand the available allowances and how much you can save
- Know your tax allowances including, personal tax, inheritance tax, capital gains, dividends, pensions and personal savings (and more)
- Understand how you can use the allowances to improve your retirement and increase your savings
- Understand when you can use allowances from previous years
- What happens if my allowance gets used up?
- How do I take advantage of my allowances?
The webinar is free to attend and will run for 45 minutes with 15 minutes for questions at the end.
If you would like to join Amy Armitage from HB Accountants & David Assor from Grosvenor Wealth Management & attend click here. If you would like to attend but can’t, you can register anyway as you will be sent a recording 24 hours after the event.
We have been working hard to continue to keep you updated as the Government releases new information and are doing everything we can to support our clients during this uncertain period, please do not hesitate to contact us here if you have any concerns or queries.
Latest blogs from HB Accountants
- Finance for School Leavers in England – Your Need to Know Guide
- Karen Robbins is celebrating 25 Years at HB Accountants – congratulations!
- Would you choose a Carbon Positive Accountant?
- Could an apprenticeship be for you? We are looking for a trainee accountant to join our team
- Webinar Invite: Tax Allowances 2021/22 – Use them or lose them
The information contained above is for general guidance purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the contents are accurate, please note that each individual has different circumstances and it is essential that you seek appropriate professional advice before you act on any of the information contained herein. HB Accountants can accept no liability for any errors or omission or for any person acting on or refraining from acting on the information provided in the above